Shipping & Online Purchase Returns
We understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 15-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within (15) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 15 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1000 are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 15 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. YM camera will happily mediate this process for you.
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
- We do offer Store credit after the 15 day mark, and before the 30 day mark.
If you have any issues with your new gear or want to return it: Just call or email us. We are human, and we are not looking to Nickel & Dime anyone. We are here to help!